About The Course
Originally a 9 hole course, Pontiac Elks expanded to 18 holes in 1975 and became one of the finest semiprivate facilities in the area. This course features bent grass greens, fairways and tees. With a mix of mature trees throughout, there is also plenty of sand and water to challenge your shot making skills. A great test for all players with big, undulating greens, three par-3s of more than 200 yards and water on 12 of 18 holes. Also featured is a restaurant, with a lounge and banquet facilities, an all grass driving range, practice greens, full service Pro Shop, halfway house, pool and locker rooms. Tee times available daily. Golf and lung cards are accepted.
Golf Course Etiquette
- Slow Play won’t be tolerated.
- Keep pace with the group ahead of you, not the group behind.
- Pontiac Elks Country Club is a non-metal spike facility.
- Players must obey daily instruction given by our rangers & starters.
- You must be 16, with a valid drivers license, to rent and operate a golf cart.
- Replace Ball Marks
- Replace Divots
- Rake Sand Hazards
- Follow Cart Signs
- Keep Carts on Paths around Tees & Greens
- Must Wear Shirts
- Proper Golf Attire, No Tank Tops